Shipment cost from China to India, Air, LCL, and FCL Container.
The cost to ship goods from China to India depends on the methods used in the shipment. Those methods are road freight, rail freight, air freight, express shipping, and sea freight. Road freight is not recommended due to low reliability and relatively high costs. Similarly, the cost of rail freight between China and India is very high. If the shipment is at least 2CBM and the supplier is near a railway line, the rail freight can be considered a good alternative. Otherwise, it is not recommended. Air freight costs can vary based on the season, current demand, and the load being shipped. In February 2021, the air shipment cost of 100-kg weight fluctuated from Rs. 316.98 to 350.99. Regarding express shipping, it is very costly. As the name suggests, it is a very high-speed shipment method. The rate for express shipping varied from Rs. 419.75 to 658.57 in February 2021.
The best way to ship from China to India is through sea freight due to its reliability and cost. There is no doubt that the sea freight shipments between the two countries take considerably longer than air, rail, or road. Less than container load (LCL) and full container load (FCL) are two of the options that can be used for shipments. LCL cost from Shanghai to Mumbai fluctuated from Rs. 7237 to 8648.40 in February 2021 whereas FCL (40’ container) for the same route was Rs. 231584-260532 in the same month. It takes between 14-24 days through sea freight shipments from China to India. However, the exact transportation time will depend on the departure port in China and the arrival port in India. It will also depend on whether your shipment is FCL or LCL, and whether your goods are being shipped port-to-port or door-to-door. It is a much more cost-effective way than all of the other alternatives.
If you would like to know the shipping costs from India to China by air, LCL, or FCL container, please let us know. +91-9717360020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs Clearance & Freight Booking Is Our Strengths
To clarify, our team continuously monitors the movement of export and imports until they arrive at Amritsar port. In addition, we offering clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air, and road. Further, we are committed to keeping up with the latest customs policies, regulations, and procedures. Moreover, we are pleased to announce that our company has served you for 25 years in the field of sea import export custom clearance. Also, read these 13 points that helps you to understand easily.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customs clearance service for imports/exports.
- Providing high-quality legal procedural services.
- Understanding of multiple commodities
- Implementing a customer-focused management system
- Expertise in comprehensive import–export documentation.
- Utilization of IT systems that enabled us to become more compact.
- Utilizing the best CRM, EDI, and Desk IVR software to manage operations and sales.
- A strong team of legal advisors.
- In-house transportation
- A Leader in International logistics/ freight booking.
- Reliable Chinese-Indian Product Sourcing Agent
- Professional services for; WPC | FSSAI | BIS | AD Code Registration | Liaison Services | IEC No | Import Export Licenses | P&Q | A&Q | Wildlife | Etc.
- Members of WCA Worldwide Family. Id:-103447
To obtain Custom Clearance and Freight Booking services for Amritsar, Punjab, India, contact us today.+91-9717360020 | email@example.com