Finding Air Custom Clearance Company
Are you looking for import and expert air customs clearance agents in New Delhi, India who can handle air imports and exports? Of course, we are experienced in logistics and customs clearance in Delhi, India, having over 25 years of experience. Additionally, all services are available under one roof. Moreover, cargo is usually calculated using the proper volumetric weight. Then, our clearance department verifies the documents to speed up customs clearance. Therefore, there is no problem dealing with small or large loads since our staff can handle them both. Furthermore, we ensure your air cargo shipment is delivered safely to its destination. On top of that, we have transportation to deliver your air import or export cargo on time. So, As a result, we provide clearance services at international airports via CHA.
Sea Air Import Export Documentation
Aside, we make certain that all the required documents related to import and export are in place, including sea and air waybills, invoices, packing lists, and other documentation. And, a part of monitoring and inspecting shipments related to imports and exports is to monitor and inspect the goods. As well as D2D and air consolidation services, the customer can also obtain customs clearance services. You may contact us if you require fast, efficient customs clearance services for air imports and exports in Delhi, Indi
24/7 Services Air Custom Cargo Agents
Of course, as our role as air cargo agents providing services in air and sea for 24/7. In the same way, we understand that our customers need their cargo delivered on time. In any case, we are capable of facilitating smooth air imports and exports as customs clearance agents.
In this way, we provide reliable and fast transportation by tie-up with international airlines. Additionally, tracking systems are available 24x7, so customers can keep track of their shipments.
On Time Air Cargo Delivery
Therefore, we can deliver air and sea cargo on time and provide quality customer service. More, we provide import and export custom clearance services from India by air.
In conclusion, you can also obtain custom clearance agents in Delhi, India, who can help with air imports and exports. In a word, we are happy to hear from you. +91 9717360020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding Company
Similarly, we offer international shipping and forwarding, as well as customs clearance. In addition, we are constantly monitoring exports and imports and the jobs of exporters across all relevant ports. Furthermore, we, as an agency, never compromise on the documentation for customs clearance and freight shipping.
Thus, we are pleased to announce that we have a freight forwarding company in Delhi, which has the best air and sea freight rates. As such, we are glad to help you with custom house agents (CHA) services in Delhi.
Nevertheless, we also handle import and export clearances by sea (LCL, FCL), road, and air. We as a company, we have been around since 1995. In particular, we specialize in clearing customs and shipping goods by sea and air.
In brief, our services have the following advantages:
- Truly, high-quality legal services we are providing.
- Moreover, we are having expertise in a wide range of products.
- Also, we are a professional in import and export. documentation handling.
- Specifically, we became more efficient with the use of our strong IT systems.
- Mainly, transport is provided by company vehicles.
- Also, Specialized in international freight and logistics.
- Even, we are a leading product sourcing agent in China/ India.
- Besides, we are registered members of WCA Worldwide. family. Number: 103447.
In the end, we are capable of providing air customs clearance (CHA) and forwarding services from Delhi, India. Call +91-9717360020 or email email@example.com for more information.in
KW: Custom House Brokers In Delhi - CHA
Above all, we are glad to say that we are a leading shipping company in India. Most importantly, we have an office at Delhi airport cargo where we provide customs clearance services. In addition, you may find our company name in the top ten lists of air custom clearance agents in Delhi.
Most Importantly, since we are a leading custom house agent (CHA) in Delhi, we can assist you in delivering the cargo quickly. In summary, we are available 24/7 for import and export freight and shipping in India. So, if you are looking for the best Custom house brokers in Delhi, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration