Sea Import Custom Clearing Agents In India
Sea Import Custom Clearing Agents In India
CUSTOM CLEARING SERVICES
Interested in customs clearance for sea imports? Indeed, we are one of the leading sea import clearance agencies in India. also, we are capable to serve our client's import shipments all over the world from any port across the globe. We have comprehensive knowledge of the sea and air import procedures in India. Additionally, we facilitate the import clearance process for our clients.
In addition, we have expertise in providing our clients with information on import product sources, customs duty, import documentation, sea and air freight, legal certification registration, and so on. Our status as a leading customs house agent based in India.
Most important, we will ensure that your goods arrive safely at their destinations. For more than 25 years, we’ve been serving clients’ import needs and maximizing their satisfaction. Also, handle related departments including P&Q, A&Q, DGFT, Wildlife, FSAAI, Textile Committee, GJEPC, Legal Metrology, BIS, WPC, etc. Even we are at the top-rated in the custom-house agent list.
Custom House Agent (CHA) Import documentation
We are providing professional services as a custom house agent (CHA) with perfect Import documentation. We specialize in customs clearance in sea imports. And. one of our company’s strengths is handling customer documentation.
As a leading custom house agent (CHA) in India and we facilitate our customers’ obtaining of necessary documents. Therefore, we verify the documents and make sure that the shipments are delivered on time. Moreover, we make sure to process the required sea import documents on time to avoid delays.
Additionally, we provide freight booking services for air and sea shipments. Provide our customers with complete information and utilize the latest technology to fulfill their needs. Lastly, all of our operations comply with strict customs regulations and provide our customers with reliable services.
Feel free to contact us to avail of Custom House Agent (CHA) services.
You can reach out to us at:
or email us:
Customs Clearance Services Our Strengths
We are a company which is mainly focused on providing customs clearance services. Our team continuously monitors the movement of imports until they arrive at container ports are shipped to their final destinations. Also, Falcon’s skilled professional staff efficiently arranges all necessary documents for Import Customs Clearance, such as inspection, transferring, and receiving shipments in India.
In addition to offering clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air, and road, we are committed to keeping up with the latest customs policies, regulations, and procedures. Moreover, we are pleased to announce that our company has served you for 25 years in the field of sea import custom clearance.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customs clearance service for imports.
- Providing high-quality procedural services.
- Understanding of multiple commodities
- Implementing a customer-focused management system
- Expertise in comprehensive documentation.
- Utilization of IT systems that enabled us to become more compact.
- Utilizing the best CRM, EDI, and Desk IVR software to manage operations and sales.
- A strong team of legal advisors.
- In-house transportation
Sea LCL/ FCL Consignments
As an award-winning customs clearing and forwarding service provider with over 25 years of experience in the import trade. There is no such thing as a difficult shipment that Falcon cannot handle, whether it is an LCL or FCL sea import across the globe with maximum security and care to meet clients’ needs and satisfy them. In addition to our company is a trusted custom house agent, providing all the duties and services connected with the sea customs clearance of consignments with the greatest care and utmost efficiency.
A close eye is also kept on customs laws and regulations. Moreover, we well-updated ourselves concerning recent changes in the public notices, issued from time to time to provide clients with revised import custom clearing services and logistics solutions. Please contact us for the fastest Sea LCL/ FCL Consignments clearance services I India. +91-9717360020
or email us:
To Know More
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration
Some of the Services by Falcon Includes
Year of Establishment : 1989
Primary Business Type : Service Providers
Estimated Annual Sales (USD) : 2 to 5 Million
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org