Air Import Custom Clearing Agents In India
Searching Air Import Custom Clearing
Are you searching for air import customs clearing agents in India? Yes, Falcon has over 25 years of experience in air import custom clearing and freight logistics solutions in India. Also, providing all services under one roof. Moreover, the cargo is usually organized by us in accordance with the correct volumetric weight calculation. Afterwards, our air freight forwarding team consolidates the goods properly.
Additionally, our staff is well-equipped with the capacity to complete minor air freight consolidation or large consignments. It also ensuring that your air cargo is delivered safely to its destination within the transit time.
Furthermore, we ensure the proper documentation is in place such as air waybills, invoices, packing lists, and other import documents. Monitoring and inspecting air shipments and goods as part of the air import process include everything. Our customer can get complete D2D services with complete air consolidating services and customs clearance under one roof. If you are looking for the fastest air import custom clearance agents in India, please contact us now
24/7 Services Air Custom Cargo Agents
As an air cargo agency understands the importance of on-time delivery and the urgency of our clients. However, our international network of custom agents offers seamless and efficient air import services. In addition to its alliances with various international airlines, we offers easy and quick transportation between ports around the world. Additionally, we offer a 24x7 tracking system that lets clients monitor the status of their cargo on a world map.
In conclusion, we are committed to achieving client satisfaction and on time cargo delivery of their air imports. Furthermore, we are a highly trusted custom clearing agents for air imports in India.
For getting services from air import custom clearing agents in India. Please feel free to connect with us at +91-9717360020 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for information about online freight rates: www.falconfreight.com/air-freight-rates/
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding
- Providing high-quality legal services.
- Product expertise in numerous areas
- Knowledge of import and export documentation.
- Through the use of IT systems, we became more efficient.
- We offer in-house transportation.
- An international transport and logistics company.
- A reliable source for Chinese products
- We are members of the WCA Worldwide family. Id:-103447
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration