Air Import Custom Clearance Agent In Delhi
Air Import Custom Clearance Company
You're looking for a company that handles air imports clearance in Delhi, India, correct? It is true that Falcon has over 25 years of experience in customs clearance and freight logistics, in India. In addition, you can have all your needs met under one roof. Further, cargo is usually calculated by us using the correct volumetric weight. Next, our air customs clearance department verifies related documents in order to expedite the process. Consequently, we are experienced in handling both small and large loads. Additionally, we ensure that your air import cargo arrives at its destination safely. As well, we have our own transportation to ensure the timely delivery of your air import cargo. We are therefore available to assist you with cargo clearance at international airports through CHA services.
Air Import Documentation
In addition, we make sure the necessary air import documents are in places, such as air waybills, invoices, and packing lists. Along with monitoring and inspecting shipments and goods, part of the air importation process involves inspecting them as well. The customer can also obtain air consolidating and customs clearance services under one roof, along with D2D services. Let us help you with the fastest customs service in Delhi, India
24/7 Services Air Custom Cargo Agents
The air cargo services we offer as an agent are available 24/7. As well, we understand how important it is to deliver the cargo to our clients on time. In spite of this, our team of custom house agents provides seamless and efficient air import services. We provide fast and reliable transport in the same way by forming alliances with international airlines. Additionally, clients can track their cargo 24x7 via our worldwide tracking system.
On Time Cargo Delivery
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding Company
Similarly, we are experts in international shipping and forwarding, as well as customs clearance. Additionally, we continually monitor export and import jobs across all ports concerned. Moreover, as an agency, we never compromise on the documentation for customs clearance and freight shipping.
In any case, we also handle import and export clearances by sea (LCL, FCL), by road, and by air. The company has been in operation since 1995. Most importantly, we have experience clearing customs and shipping cargo by air and sea.
The following advantages are offered by our services:
- Legal services of the highest quality.
- Expertise in a variety of products
- Knowledge of import and export documentation.
- By using IT systems, we became more efficient.
- Company-owned transportation is available.
- Dedicated to international transport and logistics.
- Provides excellent information about Chinese products
- We are a family at WCA Worldwide. Number: 103447
Get in touch with us if you need customs clearance (CHA) or forwarding services in India. Call +91-9717360020 or email email@example.com for more information.
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration