CHA Agent in Import Export
There have been many processes that Falcon has been keeping in mind while working as a CHA agent in import export. Firstly, we provide the services that are best suited for the customers. The first is that we offer them flexible choices according to their requirements. Secondly, we arrange all the required documents to clear customs. Thirdly, we provide you with 24x7 assistance from our elite importers and exporters. Moreover, our agent's work process is so precise that there is no room for error in custom clearance.
CHA Agency for Import Export
In addition, the CHA agency for import export helps us to build long-lasting relationships with our clients. Meanwhile, to providing notifications and exemptions from custom clearance. During, we have a team of technical professionals skilled in CHA agent in import export present at all major ports nationwide and internationally. After that, to providing prominent CHA agent, Falcon provides constant evaluation and real-time tracking.
Safe and Secure Transportation of Goods to Your Door Step
All of our agents are government-approved. We ensure the safe and secure transportation of your goods and services, as well as warehousing and distribution of your merchandise in a consolidated custom-bonded warehouse. Our agents have years of experience and immense expertise as a custom house agent, and we also coordinate all the required documents for custom clearance.
Import Export Custom House Agents
We have achieved this success by providing services that exceed customers’ expectations. Falcon provides door-to-door service for its clients. Customers can choose between air, sea, or land transportation options depending on their budget. Also, our import export custom house agents follow up regularly with multiple government agencies to ensure smooth logistics movement.
In conclusion, for getting services from CHA agent in import export. Please feel free to contact us. +91 9717360020 or email us at email@example.com.
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding Company
Similarly, we specialize in international shipping and forwarding, as well as customs clearance. Subsequently, we constantly monitor exports and imports and exporters’ jobs across all concerned ports. Moreover, we as an agency, never compromise on documentation for customs clearance and freight shipping.
Likewise, we are happy to inform you that Falcon running a freight forwarding agency in India with the best sea and air freight rates. After that, this is why we were glad to assist you with custom house agents (CHA) services in India.
However, we also handle import and export clearances by sea (LCL, FCL), road, and air. Since 1995, we have been in business. Most importantly, clearance of customs and shipping of cargo by sea and air have been our specialties.
Briefly, our services offer the following advantages:
- Firstly, high-quality legal services provided by us.
- Secondly, our team having expertise in a wide range of products.
- Moreover, we are a professional in import and export. documentation handling.
- Further, we became more efficient with the use of our strong IT systems.
- Mainly, transport is provided by company vehicles.
- Specialized in international freight and logistics.
- Even, we a leading product sourcing agent in China / India.
- Most importantly, we are registered members of WCA Worldwide. family. Number: 103447
KW: Custom House Brokers In India - CHA
Above all, it is our pleasure to say that Falcon one of the leading shipping companies in Asia. Most importantly, we provide customs clearance at the India’s airport cargo office. In addition, Falcon listed in the top five lists of air custom clearance agents in India.
Most Importantly, since we are a leading custom house agent (CHA) in India, we can assist you in delivering the cargo quickly. In summary, we available 24/7 for import and export freight and shipping in India. So, if you are looking for the best Custom house brokers in India, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To Know More
- Import/Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
Some of the Services by Falcon Includes
MORE FROM OUR SERVICES
Year of Establishment : 1989
Primary Business Type : Service Providers
Estimated Annual Sales (USD) : 2 to 5 Million