Freight Forwarding from China to India for Your Shipments
There are many firms dealing in Freight forwarding from China to India. Some of them are Falcon Freightlink Pvt Ltd., Imports from China Inc., and Uniclear Logistics Pvt Ltd. It is important to verify the legitimate freight forwarder before the final shipment. Because, many frauds have been witnessed recently.
The rise of competition in the industry has given birth to fraudulent individuals who would take advantage of the situation. Such Freight forwarding from China to India companies lie to the owner first, and then they will lie to others involved in the business, and finally they would disappear without a trace.
This is happening due to low-cost competition and malicious rushing of customers. Despite the fact that China and India share a land border, most of the forwarders use sea or air freight to import from China to India. Out of these two methods, the use of sea routes is the most economical in general. The shipment through air is advisable for urgent need or high-value, delicate, or perishable goods.
Get Freight forwarding service from China in Low Cost
Good companies who deals with Freight forwarding from China to India are always engaged in offering reliable services to their valued customers. They are well trained professionals. They make necessary arrangements for transportation. They ensure the delivery of cargo on behalf of the firm who are engaged in Freight forwarding from China to India work sectors.
The responsibilities of such freight forwarders include the research work and the planning regarding suitable route for cargo shipment in a safe manner. They pack goods depending on their weight and type; make negotiations on cargo contracts, relocation and delivery cost; prepare all important documents for customs clearance; make arrangements for insurance of cargo; and then make payment of various charges for the relocation of goods.
There are other value added services as well that they provide to their clients. They use the advanced technology to keep them informed about the status of their consignment during the transition period.
Customs Clearance & Freight Booking Is Our Strengths
And this paragraph will describe customs clearance & freight booking as our strengths. To clarify, our team continuously monitors the movement of export and imports until they arrive at the final port. In addition, we offer clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air, and road. Further, we are committed to keeping up with the latest customs policies, regulations, and procedures. Moreover, we are pleased to announce that our company has served you for 25 years in sea import export custom clearance.
13 Points You Need to Know About Our Strengths
Here you will know 13 points you need to know about our strengths
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customs clearance service for imports/exports.
- Providing high-quality legal procedural services.
- Understanding of multiple commodities
- Implementing a customer-focused management system
- Expertise in comprehensive import–export documentation.
- Utilization of IT systems that enabled us to become more compact.
- Utilizing the best CRM, EDI, and Desk IVR software to manage operations and sales.
- A strong team of legal advisors.
- In-house transportation
- A Leader in International logistics/ freight booking.
- Reliable Chinese-Indian Product Sourcing Agent
- Professional services for; WPC | FSSAI | BIS | AD Code Registration | Liaison Services | IEC No | Import Export Licenses | P&Q | A&Q | Wildlife | Etc.
- Members of WCA Worldwide Family. Id:-103447
To Know More
- Import/Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)