Briefing regarding Air Cargo Freight Company
Before choosing this method of shipment, it is important to consider the shipment’s size, weight, contents, and urgency level how quickly the goods are needed. Ideally, small shipments are good to go through air as they make more sense. It is true that air shipment will cost more.
For example, a shipment of 85-kg may cost $600 by air. But the goods will be received on the other end within days rather than weeks. Air Cargo Freight Company provides you with Air freight which is usually the best option for goods such as retail, where quick turnover is key, or electronics, which gains from air freight’s heightened security.
But there are some items that are prohibited in air shipment such as gases, magnetic substances, perfumes, batteries, etc.
Air Cargo Freight Company
Despite the fact that air cargo has the reduced risk and less maintenance of goods, these companies face a lot of challenges when they ship the goods.
There are six main significant challenges for the Air Cargo Freight Company. They are sky high fuel prices, technological advancement, security concerns, revised inventory management policies, competition from sea freight companies, and industry consolidation.
Recently, due to a corona virus outbreak, these companies struggled to ship the vaccines, which were supposed to be stored at -70 degree C. One such vaccine was Pfizer. Currently, the companies are able to store from +2 to -8 degree C. Some can store at -20 degree C.
These Air Cargo Freight Companies need to develop a mechanism so that such problems do not occur in future. Another big challenge for air cargo companies is to assess the availability of resources.
The betterment of infrastructure, staff, and equipment is essential as aviation stakeholders follow cost-cutting strategies.
If you would like to know more about Air Cargo Freight Company or for anything regarding shipping, you may please contact us through the given below details.
+91-9717360020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration