Air Custom Clearance Agents In Jaipur
Finding Air Custom Clearance Company
Are you in need of import and export air customs clearance agents in Jaipur, India capable of handling air imports and exports?
In fact, Falcon has more than 25 years of experience in logistics and customs clearance in Jaipur, India. In addition, all services are offered under one roof. Further, cargo is usually calculated by us using the correct volumetric weight.
Then, our air custom clearance department verifies the relevant documents to ensure a rapid clearance. Therefore, we are capable of handling both small and large loads.
Furthermore, we ensure that your air cargo imports and exports are delivered safely to their destination. In addition, we have our own transportation to deliver your air import and export cargo on time. We are therefore available to assist you with cargo clearance at international airports through CHA services.
Air Import Export Documentation
In addition, we ensure the proper documentation is in places, such as air waybills, invoices, packing lists, and other documents. Import and export of goods also include monitoring and inspecting shipments. Moreover, the customer can obtain both D2D and air consolidation services as well as customs clearance services under the same roof. Contact us if you need fast and efficient air import and export custom clearance services in Jaipur, India in this case
24/7 Services Air Custom Cargo Agents
As, In our capacity as an agent, we provide 24/7 services for air and sea custom cargo. Likewise, we understand that it is vital that our customers receive their cargo on time. Nevertheless, as customs clearance agents, we are capable of providing seamless air imports and exports. In the same way, we provide reliable and fast transportation by partnering with international airlines. Additionally, clients can track their cargo 24x7 via our worldwide tracking system.
On Time Air Cargo Delivery
Therefore, we guarantee on-time cargo delivery of air and sea imports and quality customer service. Further, we do imports & exports by air from Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Lastly, for getting services for air import and export custom clearance agents in Jaipur, India. Please feel free to contact us. +91 9717360020 or email us at email@example.com.
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding Company
Similarly, we specialize in international shipping and forwarding, as well as customs clearance. In addition, we constantly monitor exports and imports and exporters’ jobs across all concerned ports. Moreover, we, as an agency, never compromise on documentation for customs clearance and freight shipping.
Thus, we are happy to inform you that we are running a freight forwarding agency in Jaipur with the best sea and air freight rates. This is why we are glad to assist you with custom house agents (CHA) services in Jaipur.
However, we also handle import and export clearances by sea (LCL, FCL), road, and air. Since 1995, we have been in business. Most importantly, clearance of customs and shipping of cargo by sea and air have been our specialties.
Briefly, our services offer the following advantages:
- Truly, high-quality legal services we are providing.
- Moreover, we are having expertise in a wide range of products.
- Also, we are a professional in import and export. documentation handling.
- Specifically, we became more efficient with the use of our strong IT systems.
- Mainly, transport is provided by company vehicles.
- Specialized in international freight and logistics.
- Even, we are a leading product sourcing agent in China/ India.
- Most importantly, we are registered members of WCA Worldwide. family. Number: 103447
In the end, we can help you with import/ export customs clearance (CHA) and forwarding services in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Call +91-9717360020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.in
KW: Custom House Brokers In Jaipur - CHA
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration