Air Custom Clearance Agents In Mumbai
Finding Air Custom Clearance Company
Would you like to locate a customs clearance company to handle air imports and exports in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India? In fact, Falcon has over 25 years of experience in logistics and customs clearance, particularly in Mumbai (Bombay), India. In addition, all services are available under one roof. Further, our cargo calculations use the right volumetric weight.
Afterward, our air custom clearance department verifies the relevant documents to ensure a fast clearance. Thus, we are able to handle both small and large loads. In addition, we ensure that both imports and exports of your air cargo are delivered safely to their destinations.
Furthermore, our own transportation ensures the timely delivery of your air import and export cargo. In that case, CHA services will be able to assist you with cargo clearance at international airports.
Air Import Export Documentation
On top of that, we ensure to have the necessary documentation, like air waybills, invoices, packing lists, etc. Also, as part of the import and export of goods, monitoring and inspection of shipments are also included. Moreover, the customer can obtain D2D, air transportation, and customs clearance services under one roof. Our company is your best choice if you require fast and efficient air import and export custom clearance services in Mumbai (Bombay), India.
24/7 Services Air Custom Cargo Agents
Therefore, we provide 24/7 services for air customs cargo as agents. Likewise, our company understands how important it is for our customers to get their cargo on time. Even so, we are capable of providing seamless air imports and exports as customs clearance agents. In the same way, we provide fast and reliable transportation by collaborating with international airlines. Additionally, clients can track their cargo 24x7 through our worldwide tracking system.
On Time Cargo Delivery
Therefore, we guarantee on-time cargo delivery of air imports and quality customer service. Further, we do imports and exports by air from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Lastly, for getting services for air import and export custom clearance agents in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Please feel free to contact us. +91 9717360020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding Company
Similarly, we specialize in international shipping and forwarding, as well as customs clearance. In addition, we constantly monitor exports and imports and exporters jobs across all concerned ports. Moreover, we, as an agency, never compromise on documentation for customs clearance & freight shipping.
However, we also handle import and export clearances by sea (LCL, FCL), road, and air. Moreover, Since 1995, we have been in business. Most importantly, clearance of customs and shipping of cargo by sea and air have been our specialties.
In summary, our services offer the following advantages:
- We provide legal services of high quality.
- Product expertise across a broad range
- Documentation is related to import and export.
- Using IT systems made us more efficient.
- Even more, Transportation is provided by company vehicles.
- Expert in international logistics and transport.
- Also, as a professional product sourcing company of Chinese products.
- We are a member of WCA Worldwide family. Number: 103447
On the whole, If you are looking for air freight charges from a logistics company. So, we can help you in import/export business related to customs clearance (CHA) Services. And, air forwarding services agents in Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, India.
Call +91-9717360020 or email email@example.com for more information.
Keywords Related To Air Custom Clearance Agents In Mumbai
Further, we are a customs broker and importer in Mumbai (Bombay). Additionally, we are a leading company in customs clearance for imports and exports in west Mumbai, India. Furthermore, we handle your import consignments when they arrive in the country.
Furthermore, we can provide you with data on sea and air exports and imports. In Mumbai, we are also a well-known custom house agency. Therefore, we provide cost-effective services related to import-export customs agents. Since 1985, we have handled export customs clearing agents’ business.
As a CHA, you can access import and export services in Nhava Sheva. Additionally, from a customs perspective, we provide services for both air and sea cargo modes.
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration