Air Import Custom House Agents In India
Finding Air Import Custom House Company
Is your aim to finding customs house agents company in India to handle air imports?
Yes, Falcon has more than 25 years' experience in customs clearance and freight logistics in India. In addition, all services are provided under one roof. Furthermore, cargo is usually arranged by us in compliance with the correct calculation of volumetric weight. After that, our air custom clearing department verifies the relevant documents for fast clearing.
Therefore, we are experts in handling both small and large loads. Equally important, we also ensure that, your air import cargo is being delivered safely to its destination. As well, we are heaving own transportation to deliver your air import cargo on time. Therefore, contact us now for cargo clearance from CHA services at international airports.
Air Import Documentation
Further, we ensure the proper air import documentation is in place, such as air waybills, invoices, packing lists, and other documents. In addition to monitoring and inspecting shipments and goods, part of the air import process is to inspect them.
Evenmore, The customer can obtain complete D2D services as well as air consolidating and customs clearance services under one roof. In this case, please contact us for the fastest service of air import custom house in India
24/7 Services Air Custom Cargo Agents
As a agents, we provide air custom cargo services for 24/7. In the same way, our company understands the importance of the cargo being delivered on-time to our customers. Nonetheless, as custom house agents, we provide seamless and efficient air import services. in the same way, with its alliances with international airlines, we provide reliable and quick transport across the world. Further, we offer a 24x7 tracking system that lets clients monitor the status of their cargo on a world map.
On Time Cargo Delivery
In conclusion, we are committed to providing quality customer service and on time cargo delivery of their air imports. Furthermore, we are a highly trusted custom house agents for air imports in India.
Click here for information about online freight rates: www.falconfreight.com/air-freight-rates/
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding Company
Similarly, we specialize in international shipping and forwarding, as well as customs clearance. In addition, we constantly monitor exports and imports jobs across all concerned ports. Moreover, we, as an agency, never compromise on documentation for customs clearance & freight shipping.
However, we also handle import and export clearances by sea (LCL, FCL), road, and air. Since 1995, we have been in business. Most importantly, clearance of customs and shipping of cargo by sea and air have been our specialties.
In addition, Our services offer the following advantages:
- Providing excellent legal services.
- A wide range of product expertise
- Documentation knowledge for imports and exports.
- Our efficiency increased as a result of the use of IT systems.
- Transportation is provided within the company.
- An excellent resource for Chinese products
- Also, we are a WCA Worldwide family members. Number: 103447
In the end, for customs clearance (CHA) and freight forwarding company in India, contact us. Call +91-9717360020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.in the end
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration