China Import Shipments Shipping Agents
The most common starting point for China import shipments shipping agents is to bring in products. Therefore, those products are generally considered low-margin. However, this is a good strategy because it caters to most of the major importers in the world. As a result, in 2011 more goods were imported from India to China by sea and air. So, it includes iron ore, steel, cotton, marine products, oilseeds, salt, etc. Consequently, India also exports other raw materials, inorganic chemicals, plastic, rubber, optical, medical equipment, dairy products, and so on.
Freight Forwarder in China
A company like ours can assist you with importing products from India to China. That is to say, we are a leading custom clearing and freight forwarder in China. In other words, our company mainly deal with export to China. To clarify, export procedures by air and by sea into China are well-understood by us. On the other hand, we also facilitate the export customs clearance for our clients in an effective manner. For instance, they also provide our clients with information about product sources. Above all, this information includes customs duties, documentation procedures, sea freight, legal certification registration, and so on.
Export to China from India
We specialize as China import shipments shipping agents and as customs clearance of all types of products exported from India. After that, we handle export to China from India and customer export documentation procedure. Certainly, it is our duty as a CHA to help our customers obtain the necessary documents. Further, when they export goods from India to China or anywhere in the world.
On-Time China Import Shipments
Moreover, in that process, we check the documents and assure the shipments arrive on time. In addition, to minimize the possibility of a delay. Meanwhile, our company processes all sea exportation documents in a timely fashion. Firstly, we also book freight for both air and sea shipments. Secondly, we provide our customers with complete information and use the latest technology to fulfill their needs. Lastly, we follow strict customs regulations and provide our customers with quality service.
In conclusion, to get China import shipments shipping agents services. Please feel free to contact us. +91 9717360020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding Company
Additionally, our company specializes in international shipping and forwarding, as well as customs clearance. Therefore, we keep constant tabs on exports and imports, as well as exporters’ jobs in all concerned ports. We offer the best sea and air freight rates in India, in addition to keeping up a strict compliance with documentation for customs clearance and freight shipping.
Additionally, we as an agency never compromise on documentation for customs clearance and freight shipping. Since 1995, we have been handling import and export clearances by sea (LCL, FCL), air, and road. In particular, we have been providing customs clearances and shipping of cargo by air and sea.
Briefly, our services offer the following advantages:
- Firstly, high-quality legal services provided by us.
- Secondly, our team having expertise in a wide range of products.
- Moreover, we are a professional in import and export. documentation handling.
- Further, we became more efficient with the use of our strong IT systems.
- Mainly, transport is provided by company vehicles.
- Specialized in international freight and logistics.
- Even, we a leading product sourcing agent in China / India.
- Most importantly, we are registered members of WCA Worldwide. family. Number: 103447
In the end, we can help you with import / export customs clearance (CHA) and forwarding services in India. Call +91-9717360020 or email email@example.com for more information.
To Know More
- Import/Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
Some of the Services by Falcon Includes
MORE FROM OUR SERVICES
Year of Establishment : 1989
Primary Business Type : Service Providers
Estimated Annual Sales (USD) : 2 to 5 Million