Get to know about freight booking agents.
Get started with the Idea about freight booking agents in this upcoming blog.
The airline or the shipping line freight booking agents pays commissions to the cargo agents. The commission’s percentage ranges from a 60/40 split to an 80/20 split. Most of the time, there is a limit to what a freight or cargo agent can be paid on its commission based on a minimum accepted gross margin percentage.
There are many freight booking agents in India. Some of them are FPS Logistics Pvt. Ltd., Fox Express Pvt. Ltd., City Logistics, and Excel Freight Pvt. Ltd. These are responsible for ensuring that shipments are picked up and delivered on due date.
They complete the paperwork and keep a close eye whether the fees are collected or not. In case of international shipments, these agents prepare and verify customs and tariff forms.
Get Cargo shipping freight rate online
Most cargo agents along with the in-house customs broker provide all-inclusive and integrated services for the import and export of goods. The services are freight quotes, pick-up and delivery, document revision, vessel booking, customs, etc.
On the other hand, custom brokers are responsible for custom clearance as they do not have the authority to perform the services of freight booking agents. Mostly, they are not able to issue/receive Master Bill of Loadings/airway bills and thus cannot help with shipment reservations and handling/reception of cargo at port.
They only have the limitation on customs fees, taxes, and procedures. There are many shipping types that the freight booking agents can handle. They include imports, exports, cross trades, air/sea/inland freight shipments, full container load (FCL), and less than container load (LCL).
If an entity does not want to with a cargo agent, then it would be responsible for finding out the specific paperwork required for the type of merchandise and country to which it is exporting.
If you would like to know more about freight booking agents or any more details regarding shipping, you may please contact us. +91-9717360020 | email@example.com
Customs Clearance & Freight Booking Is Our Strengths
Our team continuously monitors the movement of export and imports until they arrive at Amritsar port. In addition to offering clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air, and road. Furthermore, we are committed to keeping up with the latest customs policies, regulations, and procedures. Moreover, we are pleased to announce that our company has served you for 25 years in the field of sea import export custom clearance.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customs clearance service for imports/ exports.
- Providing high-quality legal procedural services.
- Understanding of multiple commodities
- Implementing a customer-focused management system
- Expertise in comprehensive import–export documentation.
- Utilization of IT systems that enabled us to become more compact.
- Utilizing the best CRM, EDI, and Desk IVR software to manage operations and sales.
- A strong team of legal advisors.
- In-house transportation
- A Leader in International logistics/ freight booking.
- Reliable Chinese-Indian Product Sourcing Agent
- Professional services for; WPC | FSSAI | BIS | AD Code Registration | Liaison Services | IEC No | Import Export Licenses | P&Q | A&Q | Wildlife | Etc.
- Members of WCA Worldwide Family. Id:-103447
To obtain Custom Clearance and Freight Booking services for Amritsar, Punjab, India, contact us today.+91-9717360020 | firstname.lastname@example.org