Terminal Handling Charges in ICD Faridabad Piyala
Terminal Tariff w.e.f 1st December 2019
ICD Piyala at Faridabad Launched in 2012, it covers 67 acres and is fully-equipped to handle 150,000 TEUs. Located near NH-2, ICD Faridabad is strategically situated to serve industrial hubs like Faridabad, Ballabhgarh, Palwal, and Noida There are direct connections to the Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Expressway and the Faridabad-Ghaziabad-Noida corridor. From ICD Piyala to Delhi Tkd Tughlaqabad, it is about 30-35 kilometres.
What is Terminal Handling Charges?
Terminal handling charges (THC) known as container service charges (CSC).
THCs are storage and positioning fees charged by shipping terminals before containers are loaded onto vessels.
There are usually charges associated with goods handling, unloading the container, stacking, and crane service.
What Does Terminal Handling Charges Include?
Different terminals at the same port can have different THC levels.
Since THC includes all charges associated with the terminal, it can vary from one port to another.
Various terminals may have differently engineered and technologically advanced equipment for handling a variety of cargo types.
An operational freight terminal, in particular, requires a huge financial outlay. A terminal has employees that need to be paid, infrastructure and equipment that needs to be maintained and serviced, taxes and surcharges that have to be paid to the government, services that must be marketed – there are a variety of expenses.
Services Related to Trains
Train services are available from Nhava Sheva, Mundra, and Pipavav every week
Warehousing and transportation
- Fleet of trailers 16 trailers
- 2,100 sq mt. Capacity to be increased to 4,200 sq mt (Paved: 1,30,000, Bonded: 50,000
- Ground slots with a capacity of 2,000 TEUs on a bonded area of 500 TEUs
Facilities with special features
- Bonded and transit warehouses
- spacious container yards
- On-site customs office with EDI facility
- Reefer points
- Furnished, AC office space
- Advanced container handling equipment
- Repairing facilities within yard
- 24×7 operations
- CCTV surveillance system
Customs Clearance & Freight Booking Is Our Strengths
And this paragraph will describe customs clearance & freight booking as our strengths. To clarify, our team continuously monitors the movement of export and imports until they arrive at the final port. In addition, we offer clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air, and road. Further, we are committed to keeping up with the latest customs policies, regulations, and procedures. Moreover, we are pleased to announce that our company has served you for 25 years in sea import export custom clearance.
13 Points You Need to Know About Our Strengths
Here you will know 13 points you need to know about our strengths
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customs clearance service for imports/exports.
- Providing high-quality legal procedural services.
- Understanding of multiple commodities
- Implementing a customer-focused management system
- Expertise in comprehensive import–export documentation.
- Utilization of IT systems that enabled us to become more compact.
- Utilizing the best CRM, EDI, and Desk IVR software to manage operations and sales.
- A strong team of legal advisors.
- In-house transportation
- A Leader in International logistics/ freight booking.
- Reliable Chinese-Indian Product Sourcing Agent
- Professional services for; WPC | FSSAI | BIS | AD Code Registration | Liaison Services | IEC No | Import Export Licenses | P&Q | A&Q | Wildlife | Etc.
- Members of WCA Worldwide Family. Id:-103447