Transportation of containers, Everything you need to know
For the international movement of containers there are Companies that provide services regarding the same Transportation of Containers, for more details please refer to the information below given.
The international transportation of Containers service providers are responsible for the shipments of goods, especially in the maritime sector, from one country to another.
They transport the containers. These containers are manufactured in a standard format and can be taken efficiently to long distances.
These are transferred from one place to another without being opened. The shipments can be done through rail, road, air, and sea. Some international shipments can be done through rail and road. But these are costly options.
So, the transportation of Containers service providers use air and sea for shipment in most of the cases. There are many container transportation companies, which are providing world-class services.
They are A.P. Moller-Maersk Group, Mediterranean Shipping Company, China Ocean Shipping Company, CMA CGM Group, Hapag-Lloyd, Ocean Network Express, Evergreen Marine Corporation, Yang Ming Transport Corporation, Pacific International Lines, etc.
Each of these companies covers a wide range of routes in the world.
We Provide Import export Containers transportation company
The business transportation of Containers is not a cakewalk. The shipment companies face many challenges. Some of them are infrastructural, financial, and some are involved in slow processes.
For example, in a country like India, there is a need to increase the capacities of all major and minor ports urgently. Indian cargoes have not been competitive on a global scale in the transportation of Containers.
Apart from this, there is a need to develop the road network, electricity, and overall infrastructure. It is difficult for shipping companies to thrive due to the burden of taxes like Customs Duty on Bunkers, Landing Fees, Income Tax etc.
without negligible exemptions. The procedures of shipment classified by shipping companies are quite complicated in comparison to other modes of transportation.
Because of this, valuable shipping time and labour time are wasted. The size of vessels is another big problem in this industry. Many ports in some of the countries cannot accommodate the large vessels.
We can provide you with more information regarding transportation of containers, you may contact us with the below given details . +91-9717360020 | email@example.com
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration