Information on International container shipping by sea
There are some details we would like to share with you about International container shipping by sea through the details given below.
Freight for International container shipping by sea is the amount paid for transportation of goods from one place to the final destination .
These International container shipping by sea freight rates are based on multiple factors which are listed below:
Size of container
Supply and demand.
Different shipping routes have different pricing, the generally used container dimensions for International container shipping by sea are 20 feet and 40 feet.
Other variations include different sizes and refrigerated units. For a common 20 feet container to be shipped from India to the United States which will be considered as International container shipping by sea, it can cost $1223.86-$1352.68 (approx.) for FCL (full container load).
But for a 40 feet container, the cost can vary from $1641.81 to $1814.64. In the above example, we have considered Mumbai as a port of loading (POL) and San Francisco as a port of discharge (POD). Regarding less than container load (LCL) charges, it will cost $1575.33-1741.16 for 100-kg/cm. This is just a rough idea of how charges can be applied.
cargo container shipping
Calculating the International container shipping by sea of half the container is not as simple as calculating the cost of a full container. This is because space in an LCL shipment is more costly per foot in general than space in a full container. Therefore, a full container is less costlier than LCL shipment.
A good service provider will always guide the companies to upgrade to a full container when the shipment is done. Many companies provide the quotes for shipment well in advance.
Just visit their web site and an online calculator does the job easily. Simply put the information like, origin of shipment, destination of shipment, FCL or LCL, and get the final quote for the shipment.
For FCL, you may need to enter the size of the container whether it is 20 feet or 40 feet. In the case of LCL, just enter total weight, total volume, and number of packages.
If you would like to know more about International container shipping by sea
or for anything regarding shipping, you may please contact us through the given below details.
+91-9717360020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs Clearance & Freight Booking Is Our Strengths
Our team continuously monitors the movement of export and imports until they arrive at Amritsar port. In addition to offering clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air, and road. Furthermore, we are committed to keeping up with the latest customs policies, regulations, and procedures. Moreover, we are pleased to announce that our company has served you for 25 years in the field of sea import export custom clearance.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customs clearance service for imports/ exports.
- Providing high-quality legal procedural services.
- Understanding of multiple commodities
- Implementing a customer-focused management system
- Expertise in comprehensive import–export documentation.
- Utilization of IT systems that enabled us to become more compact.
- Utilizing the best CRM, EDI, and Desk IVR software to manage operations and sales.
- A strong team of legal advisors.
- In-house transportation
- A Leader in International logistics/ freight booking.
- Reliable Chinese-Indian Product Sourcing Agent
- Professional services for; WPC | FSSAI | BIS | AD Code Registration | Liaison Services | IEC No | Import Export Licenses | P&Q | A&Q | Wildlife | Etc.
- Members of WCA Worldwide Family. Id:-103447