Shipping from China and Custom clearing agent in India
A clearing agent deals with the custom clearance of goods. Custom clearance is all about authorizing goods to enter or leave a specific country. All the countries have their own rules and regulations related to customs. But there is one thing that is common.
And that clearing agent or customs broker has to be certified by the local customs authorities, border agencies, port and other authorities related to the shipment of goods. For Shipping from China and Custom clearing the agent must have a valid clearing licence at the time of clearing the goods.
The Article 11 of the Customs Law of the People’s Republic of China says that consignees and consignors of imported and exported goods and customs brokers must be registered with the customs.
Get Freight Rates now
For the purpose of licencing customs brokers, countries like Australia have stopped the customs examinations. They prefer job experience over customs licence examinations.For Shipping from China and Custom clearing agent there are many custom brokers in China who are providing world-class services.
They are Beijing Flywing Aviation Co., Ltd., Seehog Customs Clearance Agent China, Shenzhen Customs Clearance Agent Logistics Service, Shanghai Import & Export Co., Ltd., etc.
But sometimes it is hard to manage customs clearance in China as some of the exporters even see their goods demolished or sent back. When it comes to comparing clearing agents and freight forwarders, clearing agents are more specific to the country where they are based as they deal directly and very extensively with the local customs authorities.
Freight forwarders may be present in a lot of countries as compared to clearing agents or customs brokers who tend to be more localized. They have more of a global presence.
Please let me know if you are considering Shipping from China and Custom clearing agent. We look forward to hearing from you. +91-9717360020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration