Best Freight Rates From South Korea to India
Falcon has made sure that in the freight forwarding business it reaches the top with pure perseverance. We aim to provide the Best Freight Rates from South Korea to India Our hard work and transparent professionalism have shown exponential growth. Despite setting low prices in freight forwarding we ensure that there is no compromise in services provided by us. It comprises of several things that makes the work of customers extremely easy.
Firstly, our elite agents arrange all the necessary documents needed for customs clearance to ensure import cargo. This avoids unnecessary fines that eventually save a lot of money. Secondly, we provide multiple options of transportation mode. It gives them the benefit of choosing services according to their budget. Thirdly, we provide 100% safe loading and unloading to protect the goods from being damaged.
Economical and Affordable Services from South Korea to India
We have efficiently managed to provide the best freight rates from South Korea to India for many years. It has a lot to do with our evaluated and detailed process. We have an advanced tracking system to provide real-time monitoring of freight movement. It gives us precise information about the freight movement between South Korea to India. This gives us an additional advantage of frequent transportation and delivery within the transit time. We also ensure that our customers don’t face any inconvenience. For that, we provide them with door-to-door freight forwarding services. In addition to that, we facilitate them with international warehousing facilities to import cargo.
On Time Cargo Delivery
Lastly, for getting services for Best Freight Rates From South Korea to India please feel free to contact us. +91 9717360020 or email us at email@example.com.
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding Company
Similarly, we specialize in international shipping and forwarding, as well as customs clearance. In addition, we constantly monitor exports and imports and exporters’ jobs across all concerned ports. Moreover, we, as an agency, never compromise on documentation for customs clearance and freight shipping.
Thus, we are happy to inform you that we are running a freight forwarding agency in South Korea with the best sea and air freight rates. This is why we are glad to assist you with custom house agents Freight Forwarding from South Korea to India.
However, we also handle import and export clearances by sea (LCL, FCL), road, and air. Since 1995, we have been in business. Most importantly, clearance of customs and shipping of cargo by sea and air have been our specialties.
Briefly, our services offer the following advantages:
- Truly, high-quality legal services we are providing.
- Moreover, we are having expertise in a wide range of products.
- Also, we are a professional in import and export. documentation handling.
- Specifically, we became more efficient with the use of our strong IT systems.
- Mainly, transport is provided by company vehicles.
- Specialized in international freight and logistics.
- Even, we are a leading product sourcing agent in China/ India.
- Most importantly, we are registered members of WCA Worldwide. family. Number: 103447
In the end, we can help you with import/ export customs clearance (CHA) and forwarding services. Call +91-9717360020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Freight Forwarding and Custom House agent
Above all, it is our pleasure to say that we are one of the leading shipping companies in Asia. Most importantly, we provide customs clearance in India. In addition, we are listed in the top five lists of Freight Forwarder in India
Most Importantly, since we are a leading custom house agent (CHA) in India, we can assist you in delivering the cargo quickly. In summary, we are available 24/7 for import and export freight and shipping in India. So, if you are looking for the best Custom house brokers in India, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration