Best way to Import from China, know about Container shipping agent
The best way to import from China to India is to use sea freight. Full container load (FCL) is ideal if the goods are to be imported on a large scale. FCL for Import from China takes less time in shipping than “less than container load” (LCL). It will also be cheaper (when calculated on a cost-per-unit basis).
But for a real lower cost option, one can choose LCL shipping. This is used if the export is to be done for a smaller consignment of goods. A freight forwarder can help shippers consolidate their merchandise with that of other shippers for LCL imports from China.
Then, the goods can be sent in a shared shipping container from China to India. Now comes the quote how much it takes to ship from China to India. Some of the pricing factors include fuel charges, type of goods to be shipped, handling charges at the ports, and the amount of shipment freight.
Import from china and container shipping at best rates
A Container shipping agent is someone who is responsible for the transactions of a ship in every port that the ship visits. In plain words, the shipping agent collaborates with a local expert and acts as a representative of the ship’s owner and takes care of all essential duties and obligations required by the crew of the ship.
The Container shipping agent fulfills every need and requirement of the crew like getting local currency, getting the mail, any repairmen in case the ship requires major repair work, refilling the food and water containers and many other such duties.
Not only the above said responsibilities, the shipping agent is also accountable for the dues that are paid and discharged especially when it comes to customs.
The payment of the dues also implies to those working on the ship on a contract basis and whose contract might have been finished after arriving on a particular port.
Customs Clearance & Freight Booking Is Our Strengths
And this paragraph will describe customs clearance & freight booking as our strengths. To clarify, our team continuously monitors the movement of export and imports until they arrive at the final port. In addition, we offer clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air, and road. Further, we are committed to keeping up with the latest customs policies, regulations, and procedures. Moreover, we are pleased to announce that our company has served you for 25 years in sea import export custom clearance.
13 Points You Need to Know About Our Strengths
Here you will know 13 points you need to know about our strengths
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customs clearance service for imports/exports.
- Providing high-quality legal procedural services.
- Understanding of multiple commodities
- Implementing a customer-focused management system
- Expertise in comprehensive import–export documentation.
- Utilization of IT systems that enabled us to become more compact.
- Utilizing the best CRM, EDI, and Desk IVR software to manage operations and sales.
- A strong team of legal advisors.
- In-house transportation
- A Leader in International logistics/ freight booking.
- Reliable Chinese-Indian Product Sourcing Agent
- Professional services for; WPC | FSSAI | BIS | AD Code Registration | Liaison Services | IEC No | Import Export Licenses | P&Q | A&Q | Wildlife | Etc.
- Members of WCA Worldwide Family. Id:-103447