Start Import From China To India
Start Import From China To India
About India China Trade
In terms of international trade, the most common choice for import-export is to start import from China. Products from China are generally considered to be low-margin products. However, This is a good plan because it caters to the majority of importers around the world. China imported more goods by sea and air both to and from India. Moreover, In terms of imports, the most common items are being imported from China as; Electrical, electronic equipment, machinery, chemicals products, Plastics (raw and finished products), Fertilizers, optical, medical apparatus, Articles of iron or steel, Vehicles parts, Miscellaneous items, gift items, lighting items, Iron and steel, etc.
Get Help To Start Import From China
Best Custom Clearing Agents For Import From China
Product Sourcing Services From China To India
Falcon is a reputable agent for sourcing products from China to India. As well as a network of logistics agents. As well as having a long-term business relationship with clients. Falcon places great importance on facilitating the best product sourcing sales in China. We can arrange all your travel, accommodation, and sourcing needs. Our services can be used by any Indian firm or trader looking for good information and goods on global markets. It is recommended to use a company like Falcon for goods sourcing. Having good connections in China is an advantage we have. It is only for the purpose of sourcing goods and expediting their clearance by the authorities. If you need assistance with arranging travel, accommodation, or sourcing, we can assist you.
To Know More
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration