Customs Clearance Broker in Delhi
Customs Clearance Broker in Delhi
Our team has in-depth knowledge of customs regulations, customs clearance processes, and the procedures. It involved in being a customs clearance broker in Delhi. Since we are a leading import and export customs clearance broker in Delhi, Falcon take care of the import and export clearance work and distribute it by sea, air, and road.
In addition to customs clearance, Falcon as a customs broker delivers the freight according to the client's specifications as soon as the procedures are complete. Customs brokers assist importers and exporters in meeting Federal requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Customs Broker
We know the duties and responsibilities of a customs broker. Falcon also obtains the documents as part of our customs clearance services in Delhi. Falcon provide custom notifications and exemptions for import and export. Our custom clearing brokers in Delhi work with a team of technical professionals.
As a result, we will be able to reduce delays in the customs clearance process in Delhi. Moreover, you can avoid detention charges such as heavy demurrage. A customs broker is an expert that is involved in arranging the customs clearance process. Also, for someone during the course of a shipment. Also, governing imports and exports by being licensed, regulated, and empowered by U.S. CBP.
Cost-Effective Import Export Custom Brokers
Therefore, we have cleared export shipments of all sizes, from large too small. Our company is one of the biggest import export custom brokers in Delhi. As a result, our team is well-versed in local rules and regulations. They can assist you with the most challenging customs clearance requirements.
So, we identify the opportunities and challenges your business faces during the customs clearance process. A customs broker can be an individual, corporation, or entity. But, they all must be certified and accredited by U.S. CBP.
Efficiently Handle Import Export Customs Clearance
Consequently, we assist you in completing paperwork as quickly as possible. So, the routine formalities are met and business flows smoothly. To clarify, Falcon can help our clients minimize costs, optimize cash flow, and minimize customs duties.
With the help of our extensive knowledge of this sector. On the other hand, our team will handle import export customs clearance for you. As soon as you provide the required documents for custom clearance.
In conclusion, for get services of customs clearance broker in Delhi. Please feel free to contact us. +91 9717360020 or email us at email@example.com.
Customs Clearance & Shipping Forwarding Company
Similarly, we specialize in international shipping and forwarding, as well as customs clearance. Subsequently, Falcon constantly monitor exports and imports and exporters’ jobs across all concerned ports. Moreover, we as an agency, never compromise on documentation for customs clearance and freight shipping.
Likewise, Falcon is happy to inform you that Falcon running a freight forwarding agency in India with the best sea and air freight rates. After that, this is why our team were glad to assist you with custom house agents (CHA) services in India.
However, Falcon also handle import and export clearances by sea (LCL, FCL), road, and air. Since 1995, we have been in business. Most importantly, clearance of customs and shipping of cargo by sea and air have been our specialties.
Briefly, our services offer the following advantages:
- Firstly, high-quality legal services provided by us.
- Secondly, our team having expertise in a wide range of products.
- Moreover, we work as a professional in import and export. documentation handling.
- Further, our company became more efficient with the use of our strong IT systems.
- Mainly, transport is provided by company vehicles.
- Specialized in international freight and logistics.
- Even, Falcon leading product sourcing agent in China / India.
- Most importantly, our company are registered members of WCA Worldwide. family. Number: 103447
In the end, we can help you with import / export customs clearance (CHA) and forwarding services in India. Call +91-9717360020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KW: Custom House Brokers in Delhi - CHA
Above all, it is our pleasure to say that Falcon one of the leading shipping companies in Asia. Most importantly, we provide customs clearance at the India’s airport cargo office. In addition, Falcon listed in the top five lists of air custom clearance agents in India.
Most Importantly, since our team as a leading custom house agent (CHA) in India. We assist you in delivering the cargo quickly. In summary, our company available 24/7 for import and export freight and shipping in India. So, if you are looking for the best Custom house brokers in India, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To Know More
- Import/Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
Some of the Services by Falcon Includes
MORE FROM OUR SERVICES
Year of Establishment : 1989
Primary Business Type : Service Providers
Estimated Annual Sales (USD) : 2 to 5 Million