An overview of the freight rate from China to Mundra
The Freight rate from China to Mundra depends on the methods used in the shipment. You can transport goods by road, rail, air, express shipping, or ship by sea. Road freight is not recommended due to low reliability and relatively high costs.
A similar issue arises when freight is transported by rail between China and Delhi. If the shipment is at least 2CBM and the supplier is near a railway line, the rail freight can be considered a good alternative.
Otherwise, it is not recommended. Air freight costs can vary based on the season, current demand, and the load being shipped. In February 2021, the air shipment cost of 100-kg weight fluctuated from Rs. 316.98 to 350.99 approximately.
Regarding express shipping, it is very costly. As the name suggests, it is a very high-speed shipment method. The rate for express shipping varied from Rs. 419.75 to 658.57 in February 2021.
Get Free Freight rate from China
Freight rate from China to Mundra is cheapest by sea due to its reliability and cost.
There is no doubt that the sea freight shipments between the two places take considerably longer than air, rail, or road. Less than container load (LCL) and full container load (FCL) are two of the options that can be used for shipments.
LCL cost (100 kg/Cm) from Shanghai to Mundra fluctuated from $269.73 to 298.12 in 2021 whereas FCL (40’ container) for the same route was $561.11-620.18 in the same month.
It takes between 14-24 days through sea freight shipments from China to Mundra. The point to note here regarding Freight rate from China to Mundra is that Mundra itself does have its own port.
If you’re shipping FCL or LCL, and whether your goods are being shipped door-to-door or port-to-port, your shipping time will differ. Compared to all other alternatives, it is a much more cost-effective method.
For detailed information regarding the Freight rate from China to Mundra, please contact +91-9717360020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration