Govt Departments Registrations/ Certifications
Govt Departments Registrations/ Certifications
Falcon’s strengths include providing liaison services with government departments for import and export in India. Registries and certifications that are based on international standards. When considering the words to describe the quality of the services we provide, the terms unique and imposing seem most appropriate.
Customs Clearance & Freight Booking Is Our Strengths
And this paragraph will describe customs clearance & freight booking as our strengths. To clarify, our team continuously monitors the movement of export and imports until they arrive at the final port. In addition, we offer clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air, and road. Further, we are committed to keeping up with the latest customs policies, regulations, and procedures. Moreover, we are pleased to announce that our company has served you for 25 years in sea import export custom clearance.
13 Points You Need to Know About Our Strengths
Here you will know 13 points you need to know about our strengths
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customs clearance service for imports/exports.
- Providing high-quality legal procedural services.
- Understanding of multiple commodities
- Implementing a customer-focused management system
- Expertise in comprehensive import–export documentation.
- Utilization of IT systems that enabled us to become more compact.
- Utilizing the best CRM, EDI, and Desk IVR software to manage operations and sales.
- A strong team of legal advisors.
- In-house transportation
- A Leader in International logistics/ freight booking.
- Reliable Chinese-Indian Product Sourcing Agent
- Professional services for; WPC | FSSAI | BIS | AD Code Registration | Liaison Services | IEC No | Import Export Licenses | P&Q | A&Q | Wildlife | Etc.
- Members of WCA Worldwide Family. Id:-103447
To obtain Custom Clearance and Freight Booking services in India, contact us today.+91-9717360020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To Know More
- Import/Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)