Here, get to know about Top CHA service providers.
A custom house agent aka CHA Service providers is someone who clears the goods for import and export. The CHA Service provider does the transaction of any business related to the arrival and departure of any conveyances or the import and export of goods or baggage at any custom station.
The CHA Service provider agents keep the record of each and every item to be imported or exported. They (CHA Service providers) maintain a detailed account in relation to the clearing of goods. They offer reliable and cost-effective services to the global clients at affordable prices.
For the custom clearance, all the goods are stored in a warehouse. The storage in the warehouse is very costly. So, the companies avoid any issues in custom clearance. The issues will delay in shipping and can cost the entire business. The reputation with the buyers also goes into tizzy.
Handling customs by inappropriate agencies or individuals can be very risky. Therefore, it is important to verify the CHA Service providers beforehand.
CUSTOM HOUSE AGENTS
By the way, there are many CHA Service providers in India who deliver quality services.
Some of them are Swarex Shipping & Aviation Pvt. Ltd., Darekar Logistics Company, Fourstar Worldwide Services Pvt. Ltd., Sarkar Customs Clearance Services, Frea Logistics, Shams Logistics, P S Viriya & Co., P S Raghav, P S Cargo Services, and Paradise Cargo Services.
Most of the shippers appoint the CHA Service providers for the fast and effortless custom clearance of their consignments. Their services are not only limited to the clearing of the import and export shipment, they also deliver the amenity of loading/unloading of import or export merchandises from/at the locations of the importer/exporter, the packing, and measurement of the export goods.
Apart from the transportation of the export goods to the customs station or the import goods from the custom station to the importers premises, CHA Service providers do some paper regulation work as well.
While making sure goods arrive smoothly at their destinations, CHAs help importers to ensure compliance with all the various rules and regulations.
If you would like to know more about Top CHA Service providers or for anything regarding shipping, you may please contact us through the given below details.
+91-9717360020 | email@example.com
To Know More
- Import/ Export, cargo mode: Air, sea, and by land.
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
Legal, Standard and Specific Documents Required
In spite of this, there are some basic legal and standard documents that are needed for most export clearance cases.
which are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- KYC Documents Required by The CHA for Custom Clearance.
- GST (LUT)/ IGST declaration
- Export License (If required)
- AD Code on (Bank Letter Head)
- MSME Certificate (If required)
- RCMC/EPC Certificate (If required)
- AA (DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU License For Export Benefits (incentive) (As an option the Exporter may Choose)
- Any other Documents required to in this Consignment.
Certificates From The Concerned Departments
In relation to the following items you will need to obtain certain certificates from the concern department, which we have provided you below :
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments) (if required)
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof) (if required)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. ) (if required)
- CDRUG – ADC Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.) (if required)
- SCOMET – Special Chemical organism, material Equipment, Technology.
- PSI – Pre Shipments Inspection. (if required)
- Certificate of origin.
- APEDA – Agriculture and processed food products Export development authority.
- FUMIGATION (if required)
- WILD LIFE (if required)
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration