Import Custom Clearance Agents
CUSTOM CLEARING SERVICES
You need custom clearance agents for imports of goods by sea. We are one of the leading import clearance agencies in India. As well, we are capable of handling client shipments from anywhere in the world. Importing goods to India by sea and air is something we know well. Our company facilitates our clients' import clearance efficiently. Furthermore, we provide our clients with information on product sources, customs duty, import documentation, sea and air freight, legal certification registration, and so forth. Our company is a leading customs house agent based in India. We are one of India's top customs clearance companies, so we ensure that your goods arrive safely. We have served clients' import needs and maximized their satisfaction for more than 25 years. The department handles related departments such as P&Q, A&Q, DGFT, wildlife, FSAAI, Textile Committee, GJEPC, Legal Metrology, BIS, WPC, etc.
Custom House Agent (CHA) Import documentation
Our company specializes in customs clearance for imports in India. Also. Documentation is one of our company’s strengths. With our expertise as a custom house agent (CHA) in India, we help clients obtain the necessary documents. Therefore, we ensure that the documents are verified and the shipments are delivered on time. Our company makes sure to process sea import documents promptly to prevent delays. As well as booking air and sea freight, we offer freight management services. Furthermore, we utilize the latest technological advances to satisfy the needs of our customers. Finally, all of our operations are compliant with strict customs regulations and provide reliable services to our customers.
You may contact us if you are interested in Custom House Agent (CHA) services.
You can reach out to us at:
or email us:
To Know More
- Routine shipment, home consumption (duties paid)
- Ex-Bond/In-Bond shipment
- Shipments of DEPB, EPCG, and DFCEC licenses
- 100% EOU / STPI / SEZ / TP for ship spares / R&D certification / passbook scheme
- Import clearance for a project
- Direct deliver perishables and certain cargo
- Re-import after repairs / exhibition
- Clearance of third-country exports
- Clearance of high seas shipments
- ATA carnet clearance
- Second-hand capital goods
- Free-of-charges shipments
- Courier clearance
- Door to door delivery
- Bill of entry (issued by customs only)
- Commercial Invoice
- Airway bill or Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Delivery order from shipper/airline and freight forwarder.
- The CHA requires KYC documents for customs clearance.
- License for Import (In case of particular goods)
- Certificate of Insurance (If necessary)
- Letter of Credit or LC
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (Only required for specific goods)
- Test Report (If any)
- RCMC Registration/Membership Certificate (If required)
- GATT declaration
- License for duty benefits (As an option the importer may choose): AA(DEEC)/ DFIA/ EPCG/ EOU
- And other specific documents for your goods are necessary to import customs clear in importing country.
There are certain certificates that you must obtain from the concerned departments regarding the following items:
- Registration From Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) (For Food/Edible Import Consignments)
- Animal Quarantine Certificate (A&Q) Required import in india (For animal, animal parts, animal feed, etc. )
- Plant and Protection Quarantine Certificate/ import permit plus Fumigation treatment Certificate are required for the import of plant material (For seeds, plant and plant thereof)
- Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (NOC) from Assistant Drug Controller(ADC) (is mandatory for the import of drugs/bulk drugs, etc.)
- BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is responsible for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
- EPR, Extended Producer’s Responsibility With EPR India authorization, the manufacturer / importer of electronic and electrical products has been given the responsibility to control E-waste by the products after expiry of their lifetime.
- WPC, Wireless Planning & Coordination Imports of radio equipment into India, without prior permission from WPC, will be confiscated by Customs at point of entry.
- LMPC, Legal Metrology & Packaged Commodity Registration For import of any pre-packed commodities commodity to distribute or sell Then he need to apply for packer / manufacturer registration