Get Idea regarding container shipping rates
You can get a general idea about Container Shipping rates from the following paragraph below.
A container shipping rates are nothing but a price paid for the transportation of shipment for one place to another. The container shipping rates are calculated on the basis of multiple factors such as shipping route, size of container, and supply and demand.
The rates for different shipping routes are different. Many companies provide the quotes for shipment online well in advance. Just visit their web site and an online calculator does the job easily.
Simply put the information like, origin of shipment, destination of shipment, FCL or LCL, and get the final quote for the shipment.
The normal container dimensions are 20 and 40 feet. For FCL, you may need to enter the size of the container whether it is 20 feet or 40 feet.
In the case of LCL, just enter total weight, total volume, and number of packages. This is just a rough idea of how charges can be calculated.
Get Free Container Freight Charges
For a common 20 feet container to be shipped from India to the United States, it can cost $1223.86-$1352.68 (approx.) for FCL (full container load). But for a 40 feet container, the cost can vary from $1641.81 to $1814.64.
In the above example, we have considered Mumbai as a port of loading (POL) and San Francisco as a port of discharge (POD). Regarding less than container load (LCL) charges, it will cost $1575.33-1741.16 for 100-kg/cm.
It is also important to note that calculating the container shipping rates for half containers is not as simple as calculating the cost of a full container.
This is because space in an LCL shipment is more costly per foot in more general than space in a full container. Therefore, a full container is less costly than LCL shipment.
A good container shipping rate service provider will always guide the companies to upgrade to a full container when the shipment is done.
Some of the Services by Falcon Includes
Customs Clearance & Freight Booking Is Our Strengths
And this paragraph will describe customs clearance & freight booking as our strengths. To clarify, our team continuously monitors the movement of export and imports until they arrive at the final port. In addition, we offer clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air, and road. Further, we are committed to keeping up with the latest customs policies, regulations, and procedures. Moreover, we are pleased to announce that our company has served you for 25 years in sea import export custom clearance.
13 Points You Need to Know About Our Strengths
Here you will know 13 points you need to know about our strengths
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customs clearance service for imports/exports.
- Providing high-quality legal procedural services.
- Understanding of multiple commodities
- Implementing a customer-focused management system
- Expertise in comprehensive import–export documentation.
- Utilization of IT systems that enabled us to become more compact.
- Utilizing the best CRM, EDI, and Desk IVR software to manage operations and sales.
- A strong team of legal advisors.
- In-house transportation
- A Leader in International logistics/ freight booking.
- Reliable Chinese-Indian Product Sourcing Agent
- Professional services for; WPC | FSSAI | BIS | AD Code Registration | Liaison Services | IEC No | Import Export Licenses | P&Q | A&Q | Wildlife | Etc.
- Members of WCA Worldwide Family. Id:-103447